Last year Very.co.uk, which has offices in Liverpool, reported an average of 1.7 orders every second, with over 80% of shoppers visiting the retailer’s website from their mobile.
The online department store has plans ahead of the big sales for Black Friday on 24 November and has launched some offers early.
The Latest deals
Very is already holding deals to kick start the Black Friday rush across a range of products. The store is launching Black Friday deals sponsored by Virgin Experience Days where customers can pick up discounted day out deals .
Last year’s deals
The deals kicked off early at 8pm on Thursday 24th November, 2016 with discounts on electrical, home and fashion items.
Eager customers can prepare for the store’s announcement of this year’s Black Friday deals on their special Black Friday page, where you can sign up to the email alerts about the stores latest deals.
Are Very Exclusives holding Black Friday 2017 deals?
Those wanting some designer wares at cut-price should also bookmark the Very Exclusive Black Friday page as they too will be joining in on Black Friday.
The luxury sister site of Very.co.uk stocks various high fashion brands with reductions to enjoy.
Shoppers can access handy updates from the store with signing up to their newsletter- or by visiting the Black Friday page for news of its start date and products on offer.
What we know from Very.co.uk Black Friday 2016…
- Very.co.uk’s busiest hour for traffic was 9pm to 10pm on Thursday, with over 209,000 web visits.
- From 8pm to 9pm on 24 November – sold a console every three seconds.
- At 6.30am on 25 November – mobile and tablet use peaked at 90%.
- From 9am to 10am on 25 November – sold a perfume every three seconds.
- From 9am to 10am on 25 November – a smart watch sold every three seconds.